Wound Care Video
Regular price $9.00
What is the Best Way to Care for a Wound?The equipment you will need to assemble includes:
- 2 pairs of clean disposable gloves,
- cleaning solution,
- small gauze pads for cleaning,
- large gauze pads for dressing the wound,
- adhesive tape,
- a large sealable plastic bag.
- redness of the wound or surrounding skin,
- drainage from the wound, particularly if it's yellow and smells,
- any bleeding,
- swelling of the skin around the wound,
- separation of the edges of a sutured wound,
- maceration, a waterlogged appearance of the edges of the wound.